Search This Blog

Monday, 3 February 2014

Birthdays

 

Hiya everyone! A bit of a shorter post today as duty calls (ie. my homework) but just wanted to write a quick post about birthdays :)

So as you might be able to guess, today, February 3rd, is my birthday! Yes thank you, hold the applause. Now normally when it comes to this day, for many people the main focus of the day is getting tons and tons of presents and getting to boss people around using the excuse "It's MY birthday." And of course, I did do this but when I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was how lucky I am and how blessed I am to have such wonderful people around me and to have so many people that care about me. I also thought about how lucky I am to have experienced the things I have done. It's weird to think how much I've done in all the years that I've been alive. (Not showing off in anyway, I promise.) That being said, I just really wanted to share my love with you all as I've been in a very affectionate mood all day.

Firstly, I don't know if I can say this enough but to the few readers who do read my blog, THANK YOU. It means a hella lot to me and I really love all the kind words people have left me. (And "hi" to some new readers!)

Also a personal thank you to all those who have been so kind to give me such wonderful gifts and how much I appreciate the sentiment. (I actually cried tears of happiness today - oops.) So if it's your birthday soon:

1) Happy Birthday you wonderful human being.
2) Think about how blessed you are to have the things you have and the people who love you (It will put you in an amazing mood for the rest of the day.)
3) I really do hope you have the best day you could possibly have. You deserve happiness on the day that is completely and undeniably your own. ♥
 
♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: