Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Oh, If Only...

Boys are a very complicated topic. Fact. I mean they think so differently from us and act so different it makes me wonder how people have ever found their ideal mate to marry. Although I'm not looking for a husband just yet, boys on the whole still puzzle me greatly. Well not all boys, but this seems to only apply to the boys I like. (Funny that, isn't it?) One of the things I wish boys would please do, is be honest with you. I just wish that if you like me you would tell me. Don't leave me hints here and there because that just gets my hopes up and when you play "hard to get" I just feel completely crushed. Tell me and then I can decide if I need to stop wasting my time fan-girling over you or if I should just make a move already.

Please don't let me guess. My guesses are awful and I'm partially oblivious to many, many things in life, for example moving cars and people, therefore the most logical thing to do is tell me to my face loud and clear that you like/don't like me. Yesterday, Love-bug came up to me and we started chatting for a while. This made me think "ooo maybe he is into me" as I had seen his friend nudge him before he came up to me. Yet today he just seemed to be a bit awkward towards me. And in this case, no, absence does not make the heart grow fonder, because my heart is still confused as to whether I should be that fond of you or not.

And yes, I know boys probably want girls to do exactly the same thing or are looking for a girl to come up to them and make the first move. But sometimes you just want someone else to come up to you and have the guts to tell you they like you. Every once in a while is nice.

Listen, don't worry about boys/men. If it's meant to be, it will be. And even if they don't like you like that, it's their loss. And hey, there are plenty more fish in the sea as the expression is used so over commonly.



♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: