Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Congrats!

Congratulations to you,
The best big brother: Woohoo!
 
 
 
I'll admit, the couplet above isn't my best work. But this is exactly the kind of joke that my brother is used to from me: so incredibly bad it's almost laughable. Also, in real life I can be quite an awkward person so that makes the joke even funnier in real life.
 
This blog post is dedicated to my amazing brother! While we're on the topic of GCSEs, my older brother received his GCSE results. Congratulations for getting 11 A*s, you nerd! I'm so proud of you and you absolutely deserve every single A*. You have worked so hard and I honestly think of you as the smartest person. I know that when you become a world famous neuropsychologist, you'll be rich and the happiest you can be. I mean, now there's pressure on me to do the same so thanks for that, but you did phenomenal bro!
 
 
Once again, Congratulations!
 
Love from your favourite weirdo ♥ 
 
♥ Jess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment: